Pages

Wednesday 22 August 2018

Hansel and Gretel Ninja Chicks


Walht: summarize and take notes.






This week we revisited writing a summary and taking notes. My teacher read this story to us and we had to write a summary using the ‘W’ words.


Here is my summary:
Walht: summarise and take notes.


Once upon a time there was a fox that was taking Hansel and Gretel papa so they went looking for him they dorp carroms so they well know the way back but soon they now that the carroms and the foot were gone they were walking until they found light when the mama was walking. The mama herd someone say come inside and she or he well make some chicken soup. The mama made a worng

Reflection:
I have a little understanding. I need to relearn how to write a summary in my own words.

1 comments:

Paerau @ Glen Innes School said...

Talofa Lava Ka
I think you need to fix the words because the words are going outside.

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.